Air GeneralDangerous Goods Experience
Air General has been providing consistent, top quality, air cargo handling since 1961. With over one thousand employees, 25 US locations, 28 Airline Customers, we have the experience and accreditation to bring your organization top-notch, real-world training for handling dangerous goods by air.
In 2014 IATA approved the application for Air General DG Academy to join IATA’s global training partner network as an IATA DG Accredited Training School (ATS). Air General is now part of an exclusive list of only 7 other US-based IATA Accredited Training Schools (ATS).
DG AcademyAir General Offers
- An IATA Approved Instructor to guide students throughout the DGR and offer personalized assistance and real-world insight
- In-house training anywhere within the United States at your facility or location near you
- A copy of the course material for students to keep
- Certificates for those who successfully complete the course
Students Will Learn
Recurrent and RevalidationTraining Available
Air General's DG Academy also offers a 3-day recurrent training program for those who hold a full dangerous goods certification and who need to become recurrent for non-radioactive AND offers a 4-day recurrent training program for full radioactive shipments. This course includes:
- Knowledge check on all subjects covered in initial training
- Comprehensive overview of new amendments, rules & regulations, and changes to the IATA DGR Manual
Want to Learn More?
Fill out the form below