Air General Security provides dedicated cargo screening, flight guarding, warehouse services and other security services on- and off-airport.
At our larger locations, the cargo screening teams work independently of our other cargo agents to detect any vulnerabilities with your shipments so they can focus on cargo security. Our highly trained personnel use modern technology and equipment in strict compliance with all TSA requirements.
Our training has been developed with assistance from manufacturers, airlines and the TSA and is approved by most domestic and international airlines. We also use individual airline-approved training when requested.
Get in Touch
Security ServicesAir General Offers
- Highly Trained and Dedicated Personnel
- Separate Uniform For Staff Assigned to Screening Only
- Screening Compliant With All TSA, Customs and Other Government Rules and Regulations
- Current Government Approved Screening Equipment Maintained and Updated Regularly
- The Most Modern Screening Equipment, Updated Regularly as Required
- Training of the Highest Standard
Air GeneralFlight Guarding
We provide trained personnel on the ramp and on the jet bridge to guard freighter and passenger aircraft.
Our screeners form a dedicated unit and present themselves with a unique uniform and identity.